Is your property prepared for the upcoming winter weather? Here are some things to check before winter hits us with its fury:
- How does the roof drain?
- Are you prepared for a power loss?
- Are space heaters allowed?
- Do you have water response protocols in the case of frozen pipe breaks, snowstorms, or water leaks?
- Be sure to check snow depth on the roof, specifically areas where snow can accumulate. (Remember, human safety is the number one priority.) Pay attention to roof valleys
- Has the roof structure been inspected by a professional for weaknesses?
- Are you ready for winter?